CALLAN’S KICKS LIVE
Rescheduled dates announced for 2022
All previously purchased tickets remain valid for rescheduled dates.
- Fri 1st April 2022 – Roscommon Arts Centre
- Sat 2nd April 2022 – Tain, Dundalk
- Sun 3rd April 2022 – Town Hall, Galway
- Fri 8th April 2022 – Dunamaise, Portlaoise
- Sat 9th April 2022 – Visual Arts, Carlow
- Sun 10th April 2022 – Riverbank Arts Centre, Newbridge
- Fri 22nd April 2022 – Watergate Theatre, Kilkenny
- Sat 23rd April 2022 – Birr Arts Centre
- Fri 29th April 2022 – Cork Opera House
- Sat 30th April 2022 – Lime Tree Theatre, Limerick
- Fri 6th May 2022 – Town Hall, Westport
- Sat 7th May 2022 – Solstice Arts Centre, Navan
- Fri 13th & Sat 14th May 2022 – Iontas, Castleblayney
- Fri 20th May 2022 – Dean Crowe Theatre, Athlone
- Sat 21st May 2022 – Theatre Royal, Waterford
- Fri 27th May 2022 – Hawks Well, Sligo
- Sat 28th May 2022 – An Grianan, Letterkenny
- Sun 29th May 2022 – Bord Gais Energy Theatre, Dublin
Tickets on sale now
Impressionist Oliver Callan brings his award-winning Callan’s Kicks comedy show to life on stage for the first time in seven years.
Aiken Promotions and the Co-Taoiseachs are totes excited to announce RTÉ’s award-winning show Callan’s Kicks Live on stages across Ireland in April and May 2022 (at long, long last). Oliver Callan brings his huge cast of characters to the stage for the first time in seven years. A delay thanks in part to the dude who ate bats for breakfast and gave the world a pandemic (allegedly). It’s the first live Callan’s Kicks show in the age of Co-Teeshes Micheál and Leo the ledgebag, Boris and Biden and celeb scientists like Luke O’Neill.
As we try to recover from lockdowns, NPHET advice and Stephen Donnelly interviews, Callan deconstructs the leaders and stars of politics, sport and entertainment in a special night of comedy. Callan’s Kicks Live promises to be an effective vaccine against Covid-news saturation, ish.
Join the Marty Party and the Two Tommies, hear an alternative history of Ireland, a whirlwind tour of county accents, movie stars and GAA legends. Ever wanted to see the Rose of Tralee in five minutes? Why is Enda Kenny riding trains? What does Mary Lou really want? Why is Michael D Higgins running a zoo at the Aras? Why is Bertie back? Can Dermot Bannon be stopped and brought to justice?
Oliver Callan brings his most ambitious live show to the stage yet, with dozens of impressions, sketches and voices kicking our leaders and legends into the next decade.
Praise for Callan’s Kicks Live:
“I rescued Ireland from the pandemic so this show is totes ungrateful. How dare they make fun of the country’s greatest and sexiest leader, well, at least the Irish leader with the fewest chins. I deserve better during my time in office, until I eventually retire to work in big tax-dodging tech, lolcano.”
– Leo Varadkar, Co-Teesh and Minister for Ignoring the Housing Crisis
“Great nippling nannies! The paddies have theatres? Well, pickle my wandering marital pants, soon they’ll have the electric and then Blighty’s in the custard.”
– Boris Johnson, Final Prime Minister of Britain
“I can’t wait to get to the dirty old sod the traditional way. On a coffin ship full of scurvy, lice and hatred for the British. And I’ve two of those already!”
– Joe Biden, Mayo man and, when he remembers, President of the USA
“I’m so excited about this show, a bit of wee has come out”
– Enda Kenny, former Taoiseach by mistake and lockdown hair enthusiast